Biotechnology, science homework help
- What are some of the examples of biotechnology that have made improvements to your life?
- Describe how one of these has made your life better.
- Do you have any concerns with biotechnology? Explain.
- Do you think there are differences between a clone and a “normal” animal?
- How do you feel about eating a cloned animal?
- Is your opinion of eating a cloned plant different?
Black, R. (2008). U.S. approves animal clones as food. Retrieved from the BBC News Web site: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7190305.stm
Provide references in APA format. This includes a reference list and in-text citations for references used throughout the assignment.